The same form for people who are:
- New to PhysioWISE and interested in our classes (class assessment required before enrolment)
- Current PhysioWISE patients who are new to our classes
- Current PhysioWISE patients who have previously attended a full term of class
About the classes
Our classes usually run for a 9 week term, except in the case of public holidays.
Pilates is a key component of the gentle to advanced classes.
BackWISE classes have been developed by Head Physio Thuy Bridges for PhysioWISE patients.
Macquarie Mat class – Macquarie Shopping Centre, please ask PhysioWISE staff for location. Clinical Pilates – PhysioWISE Macquarie clinic
Oatlands Mat class – PhysioWISE Oatlands clinic
What to wear Anything that is comfortable. Flexible and fitted is preferable as this allows your instructor to see your alignment and technique – yoga pants, bike pants, gym gear. Comfortable shoes, or bare feet.
What to bring Nothing. All equipment and mats are provided. Please arrive 5 minutes before your class so it can start on time.
Mid-term package for newbies Missed the beginning of the term but still want to do pilates? Either pay $270 for 2 private sessions (30 mins each) & 4 classes (save $40)
For all enquiries contact us on: 9888 7002 or An enrolment form and payment (or visa/mastercard details on the form) must be received to secure a place in a class. No exceptions. 1. Drop it off at Macquarie or Oatlands Clinic 2. Fax: 02 9888 7004 3. Post to: PhysioWISE classes Shop 47 Macquarie Shopping Centre North Ryde NSW 2113 4. Email:
Class Terms & Conditions Please read carefully before enrolling in a class
If you are interested in exercise classes and have an existing or past history of lower back or neck pain please consult your PhysioWISE therapist as to the safest and most appropriate class for you. For all enquiries please contact us on: 9888 7002
Physiotherapy Health Rebates MAY apply depending on your insurer and the level of your private health insurance cover. An invoice will be given during the term, please wait until after the last class to submit it. The fees do not include GST. However, GST is not applicable if you have been assessed at a PhysioWISE clinic prior to your first class. Classes can be paid as a term block or casual rate per class. The term block amount is not pro-rated for enrolments less than the full term. If enrolling in more than 5 weeks, it is still cheaper to pay the term block rather than casual rates.
- Greater than 7 days before first day of term (full refund)
- Less than 7 days before first day of term (10% admin fee)
- Once term starts payments are non-refundable
Missed or unused classes are non-refundable. A maximum of 2 make-up classes may be taken within the same term under the following circumstances;
- At least 24 hours’ notice is provided to PhysioWISE that you will be unable to attend and
- There is space available in an equivalent session during the term
- Pre-booking is essential for a make-up as maximum class numbers apply
- Please consider make-ups as a luxury, not a right
- If you are interested in exercise classes and have an existing or past history of lower back or neck pain please consult your PhysioWISE therapist as to the safest and most appropriate class for you.
For returning clients: To guarantee your spot in the same class as the previous term, an enrolment form must be received by PhysioWISE no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of term. After this time, remaining spaces will be opened up to others.