At PhysioWISE, we believe in challenging the status quo.
We believe in caring for the person and not just the injury.
We do this by learning advanced techniques, getting to know you, trying to figure out the cause, and equipping you with the tools to help yourself.
At our Physiotherapy Clinics in Oatlands and Macquarie Centre North Ryde, we treat a huge range of acute, chronic and complex physical conditions.
Some common reasons our patients come to us are:
- Sprained or sore ankles, knees and wrists
- Tennis elbow or frozen shoulder
- Back & Neck pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Pre and Post operation care
- Pre and Post natal care
- Complex conditions or multiple body parts
What qualifications do Physiotherapists need?
In Australia, Physiotherapists study for at least four years at University to comprehensively understand the human body: the intricate relationship of nerves, muscles, tendons, joints and bones, and injuries.
Ultimately, how to manage all of these components and prevent them from re-occurring.
Why are PhysioWISE therapists different?
Our PhysioWISE therapists dedicate their lunch times, evenings, weekends and holidays to attend further learning opportunities.
Weekends and holidays are planned around attending post-graduate level courses taught by some of the most progressive and experienced therapists, in Australia and around the world.
Every Wednesday lunch time is dedicated to:
- Learning and practising advanced therapy techniques
- Discussing complex cases to better help patients
- Learning from external professionals offering complementary skills
- Presenting to local health and sports professionals
Some of the techniques and tools used for the management of injuries and conditions will be familiar and some will not. All of them are learned and practiced to make your recovery faster, safer and more comprehensive.
Our aim is to help you get back to the activities you love!
Our aim is for new patients to say you recommended us because you feel great, and we helped you get there.
These are some of the services our therapists offer:
- Athletic Taping
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Cupping/Gua Sha
- Dance assessment
- Diagnostic Ultrasound Retraining for continence and back pain
- Dry Needling
- Exercise Management
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Gait Analysis
- Galvanic Stimulation
- Kinesio Taping Technique
- Muscle Energy Technique (MET)
- Musculoskeletal Therapy
- Myofascial releases
- NAG’s and SNAG’s / Mulligan Technique
- Orthotic Prescription
- Physiocise Method
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Posture Analysis
- Occupational Health Consulting
- Sarah Keys’ Method
- Spinal Manipulations
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Real Time Ultrasound
- Visceral Manipulation
- Women’s Health