Currently hiring for a Physiotherapist January 2019
We are looking for therapists who want to expand on their existing skills, work closely with their colleagues and ultimately provide the best treatment options for their clients.
The existing skill set at PhysioWISE is unique within Australia and includes therapists who are a:
- Certified Kinesio Taping Instructor
- Registered Trigenics Practitioner
- Pilates Instructor
- Certified Mulligan’s Practitioner
- Certified Sarah Key Method Practitioner
And that’s just the formal qualifications. The current staff have also been trained in various therapeutic techniques, such as Fascial Manipulation, Visceral Manipulation, Muscle Energy Technique, Diagnostic Ultrasound, dry needling, Tai Chi, craniosacral techniques, Yoga, and present their clinical work nationally and internationally.
Put it this way, a position at PhysioWISE will constantly keep you on your toes, and keep your brain stimulated. A career at PhysioWISE will expose you to the very latest techniques that are getting results in the health care industry. You will be extended in terms of your thinking and rationale to ensure that your clients are given the best treatment possible.
The opportunity to start training in these techniques is available immediately to the successful applicant (whilst notification periods are served) in order to maximise your service delivery.
At PhysioWISE, “experience” is not just about the number of years since someone finished their degree.
We are looking for people who want to get results for their clients.
If you are committed to discovering and learning about all the techniques and procedures that you don’t get taught at university, then you are the kind of person we are after. Training and continual education and development is provided for all applicants regardless of experience.
Part time and Full time work is available.
An understanding of Pilates and the ability to teach matwork classes is desirable but not essential.
PhysioWISE clients are comprised of;
1) Physiotherapy patients – 80% private (wide variety of sports, office, young and old) and the remainder are either Insurance or DVA.
2) Pilates clients (utilising our Pilates Studio equipment on a 1-on-1 or small group basis).
3) Group class clients (medium sized classes of up to 12 people undertaking Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi or BackWISE programmes).
Our current PhysioWISE staff also teach various external courses to other physiotherapists and allied health professionals, provide off-site services to businesses around Australia and provide coverage for sporting teams and elite events. Opportunities exist for the successful applicants to extend themselves in these areas also.
The successful applicant will be based at the Macquarie Centre (North Ryde) clinic and/or the Oatlands clinic and, after appropriate internal training, will be able to instruct classes (held at the same locations).
Remuneration will be negotiated with the successful applicants and will be in the order of $65k to $90k+ for a full time position depending on ability of the applicant and client load undertaken.
Internal training will be provided on a regular basis by the owner of PhysioWISE and other senior physiotherapists. Also, financial input is provided to all PhysioWISE therapists for suitable external courses.
For those interested in owning/managing their own business down the track, PhysioWISE provides this opportunity to proven employees with opportunities to take a managerial role within the business and/or a share of the business ownership. We want our long-term, committed staff to have the option to share in the success of the business!
How to apply for an advertised position.
- Email your resume to –
- We will contact you by email or phone to advise whether or not you have been selected for interviews.
- Interviews will be conducted at mutually acceptable times.
- All interviewees will be advised of the outcome as soon as possible (we don’t want you to be left wondering)
If you wish to discuss any of the above or have any other queries, please contact the practice manager, Clint Bridges, on 0414 271 248.
- there are no current positions being offered OR
- you are not suitable for a specific position on offer OR
- you would like to undertake some work experience at PhysioWISE
Please feel free to send us your resume to be kept on file and we will contact you if something suitable becomes available.